- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?